sometimes you're supposed to be alone. but other times you're not. you're really just not.
love, love, love. because when things are said in threes 1) you really mean it 2)it has a greater chance of coming true.
I am a builder. I am a believer. I believe in the good that exists in everything- in me, in you, in life and lust and happiness and hardships and downfalls and everything in between.
For me, it's about trying. Everyday I wake up and want to try at something. It doesn't matter what, as long as it's something. The Peace Corps is my chance to try to help the universe, help myself become better, help people in the world at anything. My life's mission is not to live just for me. Micah asked me if I'm still a people pleaser. And yes I am. I am proud of myself and I love myself, but I live to make people happy. I live to help others in anyway I can. Sometimes it's stupid, naive and in vein. But when it pays off, there is no feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment