Friday, August 22, 2008

the good news about the internet

"When the heart really wants something, all the universe will conspire with you."

Oh my dear CandaNce Myers. The internet is good for a few things. Random emails from friends is one of them. Candace is in Arizona. She is an amazing person. Full of life, knowledge and love. What's more is all of those things about her keep growing. She's like a watermelon seed, starting off minuature, only to grow, shape, gain. Amazing thing the process of watermelon growth.

When I'm bitter- just remind me.
When I'm angry- just remind me.
When I'm hungry-just remind me.
When I'm lonely- just remind me.
When I'm sad-just remind me.
When I'm neglectful- just remind me.
When I'm vengeful-just remind me.
When I'm grouchy-just remind me.
When I'm one-sided-just remind me.
When I'm narrow-just remind me.

Remind me of the luck I have. How my luck is real and not based on anything like luck. Remind me of the lessons I've learned, the lessons I've taught, the lessons I'll learn, the lessons I'll teach. Remind me that Candace is right...When the heart really wants something, all the universe will conspire with you.

No comments: